Sunday 17 September 2017

Note 8 Vs Oneplus 5 Camera Test!

So due to popular request it's another #WhatGear camera test! How do the Oneplus 5 cameras compare to the flagship Samsung Galaxy Note 8? I took these two powerhouse smartphones into the field to some camera fields tests... Which one won?So exactly would I swap my Oneplus 5 for a Samsung Galaxy Note 8? Well I have a few good reasons. Check out this video to see. If you enjoyed this video we a have many more just like this SUBSCRIBE now and you will be one of the FINEST subscribers known to Mankind!So after dropping my phone on holiday and scuffing the corner I went in search of some protection. I wanted to find something that didn't bulk up the phone too much but keeps it from scratches ect.

source https://www.whatgear.net/technology/note8-vs-oneplus5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Huawei Matebook 14 2020 Review - AMD Ryzen 7 Beast!

Huawei Matebook 14 2020 - official link The Huawei Matebook 14 2020 model is a compact powerhouse pc with some awesome features. Just to b...